Updated: Nov 16, 2019
New York is always a good idea. Whether you decide to travel during the summer, the winter spring or fall, the city always offers magical and surprising landscapes.
First thing you need to do is check the weather as it can be unpredictable.
Recently I discovered a hotel called Citizen M close to Soho. It's a very nice and modern (all digital) hotel very well located.
I love taking photos in #newyork because everything can be photographed.
My favorite restaurants:
- Balthazar Restaurant 80 Spring Dt New York 10012
- Excuse my French 96 Orchard St New York 10002
- Strip house 13 E 12th St New York 10003
- L'entrecote 590 Lexington ave New York 10022
- Joe's Shanghai 9 Pell St, New York, 10013
My favorite locations:
- Stapple street
- Waverly dinner in Greenwich
- Irish Hunger memorial
If you have extra money to spend take a helicopter tour with open doors flying with #flynyon. You'll see New York in a completely different angle.